Sunday 14 April 2013

Velvet lady


When I went to the papercraft show in Leigh last weekend I saw this butterly foreground stamp so just had to have it .  It is from the same family as the recent texture stamps that I got from Kaisercrafts.  
I stamped it out and thought whoa that velvet lady would look just right with this stamp so off I went I did all the stamping in mushroom adirondak and used weathered wood for the distressing and promarkers for the colouring.  the rose is from the IndigoBlu clock set.

labels
velvet - Clarity
rose - Indigoblu 
butterfly foreground - Kaisercraft
butterfly - free from craft stamper magazine
little square used to make the diamond strip - crafty individuals

8 comments:

Naomi said...

Beautiful Linda.

Janet Pring said...

Very pretty card, Linda x

Lynne said...

Beautiful Linda. Love the soft colours. x

Unknown said...

Stunning work Linda

Pat Taylor said...

This fabulousc Linda! You do some amazing cards I love them xxx

Bernie Simmons said...

Love your cards Linda. And this one is no exception. Beautiful. xx

Unknown said...

So elegant and beautiful, Linda xx

Unknown said...

Velvet and Suede are two of my favourite stamps and this is an absolute beauty Linda. Love the colours, composition, everything x