Thursday, 11 April 2013

10th wedding anniversary



Oh I have been a very bad blogger lately. at one stage I did manage to blog most days but I just seem to be so busy I done't have time! So as I was up at silly o'clock this morning I thought I would schedule a few of my latest makes.  I have been busy making orders ( some of which I cannot show on here yet) but  I will blog those that I can.

I go onto some blogs and people seem to have a particular style - me I think I just like having a bash at all sorts of randomness and depends on my mood.  I really love the bright colours and grungy styles but as yet have not had much time to "play"

I have another stall at a craft fair this Saturday - I am afraid that it is going to be a bit of a poor show as over the last few weeks I have sold  so many that I can't replace my stock fast enough.... I shouldn't whine should I?

This is a commission for a 10th Wedding Anniversary I have used the heart stamp that I won at the Karaoke workshop in Harrogate last month! background is pearl card embossed on my Hougie board rest is just a bit of silver embossing and spellbinder dies xx
Post a Comment