Thursday 11 April 2013

10th wedding anniversary



Oh I have been a very bad blogger lately. at one stage I did manage to blog most days but I just seem to be so busy I done't have time! So as I was up at silly o'clock this morning I thought I would schedule a few of my latest makes.  I have been busy making orders ( some of which I cannot show on here yet) but  I will blog those that I can.

I go onto some blogs and people seem to have a particular style - me I think I just like having a bash at all sorts of randomness and depends on my mood.  I really love the bright colours and grungy styles but as yet have not had much time to "play"

I have another stall at a craft fair this Saturday - I am afraid that it is going to be a bit of a poor show as over the last few weeks I have sold  so many that I can't replace my stock fast enough.... I shouldn't whine should I?

This is a commission for a 10th Wedding Anniversary I have used the heart stamp that I won at the Karaoke workshop in Harrogate last month! background is pearl card embossed on my Hougie board rest is just a bit of silver embossing and spellbinder dies xx

4 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

Very elegant card.
I know what you mean about the randomness....I feel that's how I am, one minute I do clean and simple cards then, it's inky and grungy stuff, then 12x12 LO's and then who knows what's next lol

Jane said...

Thats a beautiful Card.
If you get a chance to hop over to my blog...I have nominated you for an award and the details are on my blog of how to get it! xx

Linda Page said...

oo er mrs what's that all about - I am off to have a shufty. xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card