Monday 8 April 2013

Juliet

I thought I would treat you all and do two blogs today.

My craft fair in a local Hall yesterday was much better than I anticipated  and as a result I know I am going to be very busy this week.  I have already been to the market for some ribbon as I have some invitations to make.  What is it with cadbury purple and invitations I do get asked a lot for these.  I did some samples for a  wedding last week (she has norrowed the choices down to three so far  lol) and now I have some diamond wedding ones to do also in purple.  Hey ho who am I to complain as at least I know the  correct RGB settings in the computer to get the writing to match.

So here are my offerings for this post am now of to get busy busy busy








Two more cards for the post today - as they are the same but different

The main image is Juliet from Indigoblu.  The background on the top one is second generation stamping with the Indigoblu butterfly that was free with the craft stamper mag and a happy birthday sentiment.
The background on the bottom one was created using the sketchy stamp from Kaisercraft .

I bought the texture stamps from Kaisercraft as I thought they would be great for backgrounds on mens cards but I am fairly chuffed how it turned out on here for a ladies card - just adds a wee bit on interest and takes away the whiteness.


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Louise said...

Two beautiful cards, Linda. Glad you had a successful day yesterday x