Thursday 11 April 2013

I have an award

What a lovely afternoon I have had  today.  I nipped over to Burnley to a craft club I go to most weeks.  It was a little quiet today so I got lots done - which is just as well as I am having a stall at a local craft fair this week and my stock is a bit depleted due to having a few busy weekends at other fairs.... oh La.

Any way on my arrival home I switched on my trusty laptop to discover that I have been given an award by the lovely Jane Telford. Jane is a fellow crafty with whom (together with another couple of friends) I spent a lovely afternoon yesterday full of crafty chat! She is a brilliant crafter and is also a member of the Claritystamp Challenge blog.  So Jane ---- I say a mahoosive thank you --- please pop over to Jane's blog and have a look around there are some amazing projects.  here is the linky:-  http://janescraftybits.blogspot.co.uk/

I will display the badge on my blog with pride.




This award is designed for blogs that have less than 200 followers. Once the award has been accepted, the idea is to pay it forward to 5 other blogs that you like to read and follow, and hopefully encourage others to visit, read and follow them too.

To accept the award you have to ......
Thank the person who gave it to you, and link back to their blog
Post the award on your blog
Give the award to 5 other Bloggers, with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blogs telling them they've been nominated.

And my nominations are:-

Hellen Pearce
Hellen is a crafter across many mediums and a very talented lady she is on a couple of design teams - Claritystampchallenge and also for Jane Nosterenko so her cards vary greatly in their content and style.


Paula Whittaker
 Paula is a fantstic stamper and designs for the craft stamper magazine.  I wish I could create the sorts of masterpeices that Paula does ..... a girl can dream.

Yvonne Froehlich
 A great crafter, another of the Claritystamp Challenge design team who has just won a place on the Splodgeaway design team


Janet Pring
Janet is new to blogland but sooo glad that she has finally taken the plunge to join in.  I have admired Janet's work through facebook and of course she is a member of the Clarity design team and also runs the Claritystampers East workshop together with her friend Moira Walters

and my final nominations is to
Moira Walters

Well I couldn't possibly nominate Janet without Moira.
Another newbie to blog land but again I have been watching all Moira's posts over on facebook and she does some beautiful projects.










4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thanks so much Linda.
This is such a lovely idea and I'm honoured to be on your list.

Janet Pring said...

Wow! What a lovely thing to do, I am also honoured to be on your list. Thank you so much, and thank you for the lovely tribute xxx

Paula Whittaker said...

Many thanks Linda for the award and you're lovely comment.

Hellen Pearce said...

Many thanks Linda, honoured to have been thought of x