Friday, 12 April 2013

Personalised Golden wedding card

This was a commission for a lady who visited my stall when I was at the Masonic Hall in Darwen last Saturday.  She was very kind and loved my cards in particularly my more (what I call) arty farty ones.
Needless to say she wanted something for a couple who were celebrating their golden wedding and we looked at various cards on the stall and the stamps used and this is the end result.  I started with plain white card and used antique linen and wild honey inks for all the distressing and stamping.  the background stamp is one I have used quite a few times and the couple like to travel so I used my big atlas stamp for the topper
I stamped two "sketcy" hearts with a free stamp from a magazine I once got and the letters come from a box full of small clear stamps I have had for several years.  I have used a mixture of the wet ink and and some versamark and added gold mica powder just to bling it up a bit.

 I was a bit worried about it but I delivered it on Wednesday and she was thrilled to bits .....phew x

labels

background stamp
atlas stamp
Post a Comment