Tuesday 16 April 2013

A Rose



I missed out on a Clarity workshop with Maria Simms last Sunday as I had a stall at a craft fair.  the class stamp was the Clarity Rose and my friend Anne collected one for me.  I didn't have the big rose stamp but I had the small one as part of the ATC miniature set.




So this card was inspired by a combination of the class cards and a picture of a card that my clever friend  Jane Telford posted  on facebook - She hasn't blogged the card in question but should you like to have a look at her blog here is the linky

I also did another one but dropped my inkpad on it and ruined it - Might get around to doing it again soon.

This is a simple monochromatic card I stamped the rose and dragged some of the ink into the middle to colour it tone on tone. masked it off and then masked off a border with low tack tape and stamped the mini rose in between to form a border, added a sentiment and mounted onto black .

2 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely card Linda hope you are ok .x

Janet Pring said...

Very nice indeed, Linda, I really like the simple but stunning designs!