Thursday 18 April 2013

more Butterflies

 I have been playing with these texture stamps again - I am loving them!

Both aperture cards cut with a spellbinder die and the butterfly dies are from Cheery Lynn.
the first card is done with milled lavender and dusty concorde. It is a bit difficult to see but the top one has been stamped all over with a texture stamp (sketchy) from Kaisercraft and then I added the butterfly/text/rose (botanical)stamp this is from kaisercraft too. The stamped butterfly is from Clarity.

The second one has been made in a similar way except this time I used the piece that I have cut out, distressed and stamped with another kaisercraft stamp (crackle) this one has been done in weathered wood distress ink

5 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Love both of these Linda....and the blue and white looks fab....see you on Sunday....Hugs. X

Pat Taylor said...

These are fabulous Linda, love both of them! Take care xxx

DBL28 said...

Oh advice, Linda! I have this butterfly die, which I use with my cuttle bug and I just can't get it to cut. I use the A, C & B plates, and even tried a shim card too but I just can't get it to cut. I was trying to use Theuva card so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Any advice?

DBL28 said...

By the way, they're beautiful!

Linda Page said...

ha ha thanks. Cheery Lynn die? I cut these out on my GC I also used to struggle with the cuttlebug. however I do have to run it through several times. the side edges of the machine cut better than the middle so put it at one side and run it through turn 45 degrees and do it again. Just keep moving it around till you get it I have never cut anything thicker than about 250 gsm with it though - hope this helps. Thanks for your kind comments when you put them on my blog. I do read all the comments people leave xx

Let me know how you get on !