Monday 12 November 2012

nik naks

  
 


 


 


Hello everyone - it is absolutely yonks since I last posted a blog.

I have been extremely busy working on a secret project and making little niknaks for my craft stall.  I made quite a lot but then sold them at the Oswaldtwhistle show so I spent most of last week and this afternoon making more stock.  This is a selection of the ones that are now all sold.
My next show is at the Last Drop Hotel near Bolton this Sunday and then I will be again at the Winter Gardens Blackpool on 1st & 2nd December.

I have one or two cards that I can post and I will put them up in separate posts.

The candles have been decorated with dry decals and gems.  the Little handbags are made from nice scrapbook paper/card . The crackers  are empty but include a snap for people to fill them or use as gift wrapping.  the green photo frame was made in a similar manner to the one I have previously posted and the blue one was covered in Gesso then bubbled up with the heat gun.  I also added some frontage enamel and shabby blue embossing powder.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gosh I love going to Oswaldtwistle mills , haven't been for ages. Great little things here , love the candles I keep saying I must try decorating them myself , hugs Elaine