Friday 23 November 2012

Wedding card


A but of bling for this one - its for a Grandad to give to his granddaughter.  I stamped the couple and embossed in silver, put the the GC with a spellbinder and topped on silver mirri card.
The base is pearl white card and I made a pattern with my Hougie board I added the ribbon in a ruffled way then mounted onto silver and then onto a base card.  I made a sentiment with the computer and embossed this with silver too mounted onto silver mirri and stuck on the ribbon with foam tape.

I printed the names and embossed then cut out with spellbinder hearts for the lid.  stuck some of the same ribbon across the box and added a bow.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Linda. I bet it was fun sticking all of those stones on! Well worth it for the end result though. x

Jo Rice said...

Hi Linda, yes a beautiful card, perfect.....have a good weekend and enjoy yourself tomorrow....Wish I was not so busy and that I could have joined you. Hugs. X

Linda Page said...

Thanks Girls

Just finished another wedding card will blog at some point xx