Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas cottage

 I have three posts today as I have been doing a few last cards ready for this weekend's fair in Blackpool.  I will be there all weekend and as I haven't got an i-pad :(  .......I won't be able to do any blogging whilst there

I would schedule them but then I don't know how to share with my friends on Face book other than by pressing the share button after I have posted.

This is a simple little card - I have made several with different background papers but apart from that they are the same.
A Beautiful stamp from stampendous - shame I haven't got this but I borrowed it from a craft friend.  (we do like to share stuff as crafters don't we)

Its a bit hard to see in the pick but I added a hint of blue with a promarker and coloured in the holly.  I used a glue pen and added glitter, mounted onto a bit of red card ( to bring out the berries) and mounted onto some nice paper from a pad of Christmas papers I picked up some where or other.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Linda , how gorgeous is this, I love the postcard its so pretty , Hope you are well sweetie.
I still have residual concussion , but getting better.
Sorry havn't been around much am on 4 teams now and with being poorly I am not commenting or viewing , only the Dt challenges and they have been getting hundreds of entries.
I think the stampendous stamp is beautiful its perfect for a christmas card well done ( sorry its not yours ) Hugs Elaine

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

I would give almost anything to get my hands on this stamp its gorgeous, I love how you have shown it to its full glory. Sam