Sunday 25 November 2012

21st Birthday


Yet another commission - hasn't my new grand calibur been busy!!

Had to be pink - oh b...er no pink card. so out came   my splodge away mat and my brayer together with Victorian velvet and made some!
I used the creative expressions folder and embossed the backing card . mounted on gold.  printed the sentiment and embossed in gold.  used some beautiful number stamps that I got at a craft show but I can't remember who makes them it is a foreign name - they make glittery paste and stuff too.

Cut out with labels twenty but the largest label was a bit big so drew round it and  cut out with scissors.

Made  some flowers with Dimension stamps - I have used these a lot again no pink pearly paper so had to colour my own.!! the little leaf in gold is a cheery Lynn die and is helping to cove the line in the embossing folder!!.

3 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Beautiful card Linda....you are a busy bee....hugs. X

Linda Page said...

Thanks Jo yes I am very busy at the moment. Lots of orders. Keeping me quiet xx

Ann said...

Wow these are lovely Linds- really stunning. You are a busy girl- keep you out of mischief ha ha!!! lovexx