Tuesday 23 October 2012

Clarity project club - October

I was a bit stuck for inspiration last Thursday so I decided to have a go at Barbara's inspiration from the Clarity Stamp project club for October.


I stamped randomly around the edge with versamark and clear powder.
then I brayered with raspberry adirondak.  I repeated the process and then added stonewash.

Finally I repeated with eggplant.

I stamped the lady in eggplant and embossed her with clear embossing powder so that I could colour her with promarkers - not a clue which ones I used though lol.todays blog post

4 comments:

Jo Rice said...

This is brilliant Linda, and I love the smoky colour tones....just right for this time of year...big Hug my friend. X

Pat Taylor said...

This is gorgeous Linda! Love the colours and how you've used the NDC stamp around the edges! Xxx

Ann said...

Hi Linda - lovely card, Happy Birthday- I am sorry I didnt know. Glad you have a grand calibur isnt it great? Hugs and love for your Birthday x

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi, just done friend request on facebook - you accepted me of course, who wouldn't?? Love your card just about to nose around the rest of your blog. Hi there Jo Sam