Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Snowy house 1




Yay

Mojo came home this afternoon so I have been busy playing !!!
I've done 3 cards to post so I will schedule them as I will be at craft club tomorrow.  ( I have stamped some images on double sided adhesive aka Barbara and I am taking them with me tomorrow with my perfect pearls to have a play dunno what they'll turn out like - probably end up in the bin!)

I stamp scene with a Clarity stamp and twiddled around the edge then trimmed back, covered the whole thing with versamark and then embossed with kaleidoscope detail powder from stampendous - it gives it a bit of shimmer. I lightly added a little grey adirondak ink on the edges and mounted on black card.

I made a wide border with a Clarity corner again stamped in black, added grey along the edges again and mounted on to black.  The black strip in the middle is for the sentiment.  I added a few little black gems.
Post a Comment