Wednesday 14 November 2012

Snowy house 1




Yay

Mojo came home this afternoon so I have been busy playing !!!
I've done 3 cards to post so I will schedule them as I will be at craft club tomorrow.  ( I have stamped some images on double sided adhesive aka Barbara and I am taking them with me tomorrow with my perfect pearls to have a play dunno what they'll turn out like - probably end up in the bin!)

I stamp scene with a Clarity stamp and twiddled around the edge then trimmed back, covered the whole thing with versamark and then embossed with kaleidoscope detail powder from stampendous - it gives it a bit of shimmer. I lightly added a little grey adirondak ink on the edges and mounted on black card.

I made a wide border with a Clarity corner again stamped in black, added grey along the edges again and mounted on to black.  The black strip in the middle is for the sentiment.  I added a few little black gems.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Linda wow this is Gorgeous and that baroque Christmas tree below is amazing , how lovely that you have made an album for your sister. I did that for my sis when she was 50. Tim is a genealogist in spare time and did my family history for me so between us we made a story album with photo,s we had collected from various sources of family members whom I didn't know existed. in the end we ended up with photo,s of our great x 4 grandparents on Mums side and Great x 5 on dads it was amazing . It took us months to create the book in story form but it was worth it . Sadly my sister and I fell out just before her 50th . I still gave her the 12x12album story book , she said thanks as she opened the first page then closed it . I do hope she got to look at the rest at some point . we are still estranged. That's life I guess. Had a look at your fab creations , great as always , you have a lovely style . as you may know I fell head first downstairs 6 weeks ago , I am still suffering concussion , no broken bones but am so achy and have aged 19 years, hope you are well biggest hugs Elaine.