Tuesday 29 October 2013

Baubles

A bit of a different take on things but still a tag for the sentiment.



I decided to use that woodware background stamp again but this time in blue.. the last card gave me the idea.  so I did the blue on white then I embossed white on blue.  mmmm needs something on top....oh yes I know I got some stamps on a magazine that fit the heirloom dies from Spellbinder so I embossed white on white (doesn't show in the pic - rubbish photographer) then I cut them out and "hung" them from the top of the blue layer with silver cord.  the white sentiment will cover up most of the writing on the tag but at least it will match the rest of the card as it didn't look right just in blue.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHHH Linda you've used the freebie bauble stamps haven't had a go yet but that background is brilliant. xx

Theresa said...

love this. have the die but not background stamp. sure i can improvise. xx