Saturday 5 October 2013

five gold rings

Good Morning All - today I am off to the Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza in Harrogate - up way to early though so just thought I would post this card before I go to pick up my crafty friends ready for the road trip - YAY.

Not one of my better pics - seems to be a bit pale at the bottom but hey ho David Bailey I am not lol 
I originally did this for a blog but then changed my mind so it has gone in my Christmas stash ready.  

12 days of Christmas ? what to do - here is the result lol I took the Noel Framer and embossed in gold to the left of the card I then repeated on 4 pieces of card and cut out the "rings" I brayered some sky and then made little scenes in each of the O's using the miniature Christmas kit, the little log cabin . 

Hope you like it
All the stamps are Clarity 

3 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

such a clever design Linda, great idea x

Unknown said...

Fab Linda... I might just make one or two for my stash (if that's ok with you?) xxx

Theresa said...

lovely Linda. More intricate than previous posts. xx