Wednesday 16 October 2013

Christmas again

I could use a rhyme here about a chap that works with dead pheasants and his daughter -but I wont lol x





My new tree stencil came out again for this one and then I stamped the original stamp on top.

I started by stamping the pheasant and masking him off then I inked through the stencil with a brush.  I used black archival for the treescape stamp and then coloured in my pheasant.  Bit hard to see but I also used a glue pen and added some glitter to the trees

4 comments:

Mindful craft said...

Fab card Linda, the glitter is sparkling through, I like this a lot...xxx

Hellen Pearce said...

Great design Linda, thought the stamped bit was stuck on at first as it looks so dimensional x

Jo Rice said...

Great card Linda....the stencil and the stamp do go so well together....and the pheasant is such a fab addition....x

Theresa said...

lovely card linda. at first i thought the glitter was gilding flakes! xx