Tuesday 15 October 2013

Jigsaw homework 2


This is the second of my Clarity jigsaw homework samples - this was a right pain to do I did LOADS before I got the jigsaw stamped to my satisfaction - its quite a big stamp and these are always harder to stamp to get the middle to print then a few times I masked off the line while I inked it then can you believe I actually tried to stamp it without moving the mask - oh well I got there eventually.  I just did a simple little scene and used glossy accents for the water under the bridge x

11 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

You know you like a challenge Linda, the ones we labour over are usually worth it in the end. Its gorgeous. Sam xx

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Linda. I can just imagine what you said when you forgot to remove the mask! x

Mindful craft said...

Well worth the effort Linda, just catching up on my blogging and what everyone's been up too...xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC Linda & so clever xx

Moira said...

Love this card Linda.

Moira said...

Love this card Linda.

Paula Whittaker said...

looks perfect!

Bernie Simmons said...

Super card Linda. x A challenge yes this stamp is a challenge and you my dear have nailed it xxxx

Lisapmac said...

lovely, great idea to use glossy accent for the water x

Theresa said...

lovely card linda but now i expect nothing less from you. i think it looks even better as worked in blues and this scene really lends itself xx