Thursday 3 October 2013

on a roll now

Two more Christmas cards :-


This first card is made with the small winterland stamp from Clarity a small sprig of Holly again from Clarity , a small tag from Clarity and I have no idea where the little Merry Christmas stamp came from but it was in my stash lol Its done in black and white then I added a bit of glitter

A navy blue card simply stamped with a Clarity sentiment stamp and the stars were free I think with an issue of Craft stamper last year . Matted and layered on some silver mirri card .

8 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Now see when I leave white on a card like this it looks like white card? when you do it, it looks like snow! I really like this one Linda. Sam x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Sam - I think its probably cos you made it lol looks a bit like a white space to me too - think it helps by adding the frame and the whole card is only A6 !

Naomi said...

Pretty cards Linda.

Paula Whittaker said...

lovely CAS cards but very elegant and classy with it.

Linda said...

These are gorgeous Linda, love the black and white one. Do you fancy making a start on mine when you've finished (lol!) Hugs .... Linda xx

Louise said...

Oh wow, they are fab!

Theresa said...

pretty cards. simple quick and very effective. really useful when you need to make loads xx

Unknown said...

I love the black n white one too! Brill xxx