Friday 18 October 2013

12 days of Christmas G45

 So when I was at Port Sunny I just had to get a graphic 45 pad for Christmas - I love their papers and you can just sit and stroke them for ages.....before putting them away again.

I am actually a bit useless at making cards with paper and I got an 8 x 8 size pad cos I knew it was for cards and not scrap booking.  but look you just don't want to cut into them and if you did where would you chop it down??

So I have made 7 cards from the front of some of the sheets and I have a cunning plan for the backsides lol.  So whilst these are not very exciting cards to me maybe somebody will like them on my stall. I have a fair at the beginning of November









1 comment:

Theresa said...

oh how i understand not wanting to cut them Linda. they are too pretty! xx