Friday 5 July 2013

my board



Morning all. Isn't t a lovely day today the sun is finally shing in Darwen - yay that makes a really nice change.

I went to craft club yesterday over at craft range and was glad to see that my samples board from the demo day last Saturday was still intact - was glad really as I hadn't taken a pic


So her it is - not a vary good photo but you get the general idea.  I was demoing brayering and pan pastesl so the cards are very similar but the ones of one left are done with inks and the ones on the right are done in pans.

I did have two more samples on here that will be the cards for my next workshop but they are now on the shop counter with dates and stuff but if you click on the craft range tab they are there for you to see should you wish.  You can't leave comments on them - cos up to press I haven't figured out how to do that lol so any clever folk out there please feel free to give me some advice!!!

So glad I a managed to get a pic --- I did the centre notice in Serif .

Hope you all have a fabby weekend.  Made a few cards yesterday so hopefully I will get them on here and schedule a few posts

2 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

looks like an amazing board of samples....nice work Linda x

Linda Page said...

aw thanks Paula - I LOVED every minute of it xx