Tuesday 2 July 2013

inspired by Maria



It was my Sister in Law's birthday on Saturday and as a crafter I try to make something extra nice but this year I seemed to have no mojo to speak of and I was really struggling to make her a nice card.
However, fate took a turn for the better and I did a workshop with the lovely Maria Simms the Saturday before  where one of the cards we did used the Claritystamp flamingo and used just the one ink pad - the same one I have used for this picture.




I used the bird table set from the classroom set for this weekend and I decided to add the little round stamp inside the moon.

So I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Maria for her inspiration.xx

9 comments:

Jane said...

That's fab Linda! Loving the colour! X

Linda Page said...

Thanks Jane x

Janet Pring said...

Beautiful card, Linda - I love the pink monochrome look. Isn't this a fab set of stamps!

Theresa said...

love it linda. that's given me ideas. what colour inkpad have you used? xx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Janet - yes I love them and that says a lot for someone who doesn't like birds xx

Linda Page said...

Aged Mahogany but you could use cranberry - same colour x

Lynne said...

Great card Linda. I remember the flamingo one and I love how you've adapted it for this card. x

Moira said...

Beautiful Linda.

Jo Rice said...

Gorgeous card Linda, it really is great how we can get inspiration from each other...Maria inspires me every time I go to one of her workshops. X