Monday 8 July 2013

Bird cage




Here is another mono tone card - that Maria Simms has a lot to answer for she has got me on a roll with these cards made from one colour - but I have decided that they make a lovely change.

This one is done with forest moss distress ink.







I added a bit of colour to the background card with billy brayer then used the branches in first and second generation ink.  I added a moon and some clouds to the topper then added the branches , foxgloves and birds from the bird table set and the bird cage which was a club stamp.  I left the moon in place then just added the faintest of tone with the brayer.



6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card Linda. The colour & shading is just amazing. I am loving all things Clarity, it feels like a whole new world has just opened up. Very clever card & so neat.. unlike my creations!!

Naomi said...

Lovely Linda, and agree the single colour make it very atmospheric.

Linda Page said...

Thanks Gez but I would love to be able to do the stuff that you do....maybe we should swap minds and hands for a week lolx
I am so glad you too like all things Clarity it is an addiction Have you clicked on the linky on the right - I design for the clarity team? some amazing stuff on there x

Paula Whittaker said...

gorgeous ink/stamp work...love the depth you've achieved with one colour.

Linda Page said...

Thanks Paula x

Janet Pring said...

Lovely card, Linda. I am a fan of monotone, it is amazing how effective it can be!