Sunday 28 July 2013

Brayering with Linda - July

Good Morning Everyone - isn't the weather changeable I got up to a damp miserable overcast morning - such a change from all the lovely sunshine we have been having but now Mr Sun is trying to peep out again.



I am just prepping the stuff we will be using so I thought I would just blog these two samples that we will be making at my brayering class over at the Craft Range in Burnley this Wednesday.  We will be moving onto hills and clouds this week - just to test you a bit!!

We will be using these Hope blooms stamps from Lindsay Mason. (Available in the shop)





 When I checked on Thursday there were just one or two places left so why don't you ring the shop and come and join us for a morning of inkyness and laughs. Just bring your Splodgeaway mat  or your Ink blending mat and of course don't forget Billy Brayer.

Looking forward to seeing you all


5 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Beautiful cards Linda, have fun at the workshop x

Linda Page said...

aw thanks Hellen x

Lynne said...

Two beautiful cards Linda. I'm sure people will enjoy making them. x

Janet Pring said...

Both lovely cards, Linda. I hope it all goes well x

Jo Rice said...

Morning Linda, both cards are lovely and the stamps look a great set. Have a great day and I am so glad that your Brayer is called Billy too....lol..Jo. X