Thursday 18 July 2013

Lavender & Lemon

Hi Folks - been a while since I was on here.  I went to the Summer crafting show in Doncaster last Saturday and I was a very good girl didn't buy much only had one bag but I did buy a new stamp from Inkylicious so I thought I would have a play.


Now I had already seen Jo Rice's challenge on the fussy & fancy Friday blog challenge but although I do some designs for the Claritystamp challenge I have never actually had a go at one myself so I thought what the hell I will  give it a go.

I stamped the face in dusty concord and then masked over. I used  sunshine yellow (my only yellow inkpad) and mulled lavender I brayered the background of both the topper and base card with yellow across from corner to corner then added some mulled lavender in the empty spaces.  I over stamped wit an Indigoblu script stamp.  On the topper I added some Inkylicious grass stamps in mulled lavender and dusty concord and a faint Indigo butterfly in mulled lavender.



7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Linda, I bought this stamp too, in fact I bought loads of stamps :) How rude of me I thought I was following, I am now :) xxxx

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Linda Page said...

Aw thanks Linda x

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful Linda. Love your choice of stamps & the colours are just PERFECT ♥

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Wh be nervous its a lovely card Linda. Good luck. Sam

Jo Rice said...

Stunning card Linda, love your new stamp and how you have used it. This is just perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog....Good Luck Jo. X

Sazzle said...

Congratulations Linda, you've been hand picked in our top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy :-)

Please pop over to the blog to pick up your top 5 badge and wear it with pride!


xx Sazzle xx

Linda Page said...

OMG THANK YOU soo much xx