Thursday, 18 July 2013

Lavender & Lemon

Hi Folks - been a while since I was on here.  I went to the Summer crafting show in Doncaster last Saturday and I was a very good girl didn't buy much only had one bag but I did buy a new stamp from Inkylicious so I thought I would have a play.


Now I had already seen Jo Rice's challenge on the fussy & fancy Friday blog challenge but although I do some designs for the Claritystamp challenge I have never actually had a go at one myself so I thought what the hell I will  give it a go.

I stamped the face in dusty concord and then masked over. I used  sunshine yellow (my only yellow inkpad) and mulled lavender I brayered the background of both the topper and base card with yellow across from corner to corner then added some mulled lavender in the empty spaces.  I over stamped wit an Indigoblu script stamp.  On the topper I added some Inkylicious grass stamps in mulled lavender and dusty concord and a faint Indigo butterfly in mulled lavender.



Post a Comment