Friday 19 July 2013

gelli again

I had my EYE on some of my gelli prints ( what about that for a pun then) so thought I would see what I could come up with .  
Both have used a Claritystamp stencil and although you can't see it on the photos there is some pearl white acrylic paint as well as the purplish colour.  
Dragon fly  - the Stamp man
the EYE - Inkylicious
swirl - free from crafty individuals








 This print was more subtle as it had more of the pearly whit paint on so I inked through a random spotty mask - cant think who makes it but I got it from paper artsy.  The flourish corners is a section from Indigoblu's Elizabeth Bennet stamp and the butterfly is the craft stamper free on also from Indigoblu

1 comment:

Jo Rice said...

Great use of your Gelli prints....love both cards....
Have a good Sunday. X