Wednesday 4 July 2012

two little bears

This topper has been around since before I went on holiday - I coloured it at the craft club and I have finally got around to finishing it .  - it's good to be crafting again.

The little bears were a freeebie on a mag.

I cut  out a heart in copy paper to make a mask and then used antique linen distress ink to make a little heart that was subtle.  I stamped the sentiment and the tried to get the bears to look like they're holding the heart.  Again coloured in with pro markers and then did a wiggly line around the edge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool stuff !!! Really cute. Really great work. I am loving it. Ideal gift for children.

If you want to know more about Scrapbooking ideas and scrapbooking supplies? Here you can find http://www.alacraft.com.au/scrapbooking-cat10

Unknown said...

I have a couple of these characters in stamps but havnt used them yet , this looks fab Linda, they are so cute well done Hugs Elaine