Thursday 5 July 2012

Pearl Wedding


It's our Pearl Wedding Anniversary next week so I thought I'd better make the OH a card.  Hadn't got a clue what to do for a man for a special anniversary as I didn't want to make it too girly - like no ribbons.

Anyway he's getting this one.  I have used my serif programme to make the background and sentiment, I then added little pearls to the hearts (just to make it a pearl anniversary card you understand).  I then cut a memory box heart and it embossed it with a spotty folder. - Bet it's nicer than the one I will probably get from the newsagent at the bottom of the street.LOL

3 comments:

Cin said...

I thought you were going to do this one at club?
very very nice though that embossed heart looks great x

Linda Page said...

Yea I did it last night - got another plan for craft club this aft.

Unknown said...

Wow Linda this is lovely, you cannot beat Serif , the inside of the card is beautiful too, how lovely, have a fabulous Anniversary. Hugs Elaine