Saturday 21 July 2012

Art Deco #4

This card is a little more complicated.  I cut 5 strips of pearly card  2 white, 2 blue and 1 grey.
  I trimmed them so that I could lay them on a 15cm x 15 cm  with a little gap in between. I stamped each strip with a different stamp with black archival ink.  I then highlighted various parts of the stamps with a grey pencil - I really wanted to use white but didn't have one.  the lady is stamped and shaded in the same fashion and then layered up.
When I was finished I wasn't happy with the way the left hand side looked. my strips weren't as lined up as they are on the right so I cut  a thin strip of the blue card and put it through a Martha Stewart punch to cover it up. - sneaky!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fabulous card Linda I have been absent for a few days all back to normal now and am crafting again today, you have been busy with fab cards well done Hugs Elaine