Friday 6 July 2012

Little Boy blue

I was posting this earlier today but never got around to it -  I don't know where the day has gone!!

Can't believe its 8.45pm.  I have just packed the car ready for tomorrow I am at Poulton le Fylde in st. Chads hall at a craft fair 10am till 4pm.  If you are around please feel free to pop in and have a nosey.

Thought I would use a free stamp that I got on a magazine - it's a bit of a cute card for me - the paper was a freebie from a magazine too.  I coloured him in with pro markers, stamped a sentiment and cut them out with the cuttlebug.  You can't see it on the photo but there is also some more of that open weave stuff that I have coloured to match the card.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is lovely I have that paper to I love it and your character is great what a lovely card well done Hugs Elaine