Monday 2 July 2012

mica swirl

Hi Everyone

I'm back.  I got a new swirly stamp from Barbara Grey's project club last month and have only just got around to using it.

I stamped in versamark onto black shiny card.  I then used a couple of colours of perfect pearl mica powders to highlight them.  the twiddly bits behind are a couple of memory box Christmas trees chopped up!

I added a bit of - I don't know what to call it as it isn't ribbon is an open weave stuff!! - I topped that with a bit of black ribbon and then mounted it all on more black & white n- et voila.  It hasn't got a  sentiment - it's just a card to use for whatever!! lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Linda I love mica havn't used it for ages I seem to craft in phases.I love that swirly die at the back too .
Im not on facebook , Hubby has Government security clearance and so I'm unable to go on facebook or the like, but I do love the serif I use it all the time now Hugs Elaine

Cin said...

Nice one Lin, very versatile card xx