Tuesday 3 July 2012

Get on the bus

This stamp is one of stamps away transport stamps.

I started with a piece of plaint white card and coloured it faintly with a bit of blue at the top and green at the bottom with my inkylicous brushes - you can't really tell from the photo as it is very subtle.  I coloured in the bus with promarkers and mounted onto dark brown card.  I stamped the sentiment in brown on some craft card .  I added some of that open-weave stuff but I toned it down from white with a brown distress ink.  A card for the man

2 comments:

Cin said...

I really like this one Lin, very nostalgic, another winner

Unknown said...

Fabulous Linda I travelled on the last tram in Huyton with my mum , I was little then but still remember the journey the shape is a lot like this bus . What a fab image and card Hugs Elaine