Sunday 22 July 2012

a card for Mum

A bit of a change today but I have used the stamp for the art deco set!!

I'll leave them alone for a bit now!!
Although I have downloaded some free digi stamps (LOL) they may appear at some stage.

Back to the die cutting machine for this card. The background is the double sided embossing folder from spellbinders.  It is'nt big enough to do a 8 x 8 card so I did it in two pieces and hid the join with the green strip - I didn't have any ribbon the right colour so I cut a strip with a wavy edge blade on my cutter.  added a bit of bling with a border cut from a memory box die in gold mirri made three little flowers from a  circle die and added a couple of hat pins.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous embossing and fab flowers linda well done Hugs Elaine