Monday 26 March 2012

Lattice work

Took hubby away for a few days for his birthday so no crafting or blogging done.  However have arrived home now so I thought I'd post one from my "stash".

This is a Sue Wilson inspired card.  I even pierced around the edge!! I embossed the background using mask and inked through it before removing it.  I cut a fancy circle and cut the middle out with a plain circle twice.  I cut some strips and wove them through like lattice work and stuck to one of the rings.  I then covered the edges with the other ring.  Cut a couple of smaller fancy circles and inked through the smallest one.  I made the flowers and put some "pearls" in the middle.  Hat pins made from jewellery head pins threaded with some beads, tied a bow from matching ribbon - job done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH WOW .... Lindy lou this is FAB, I love the colour , so rich and those roses....they are just so FAB !.
Great embossing ,Great Work, well done
Hugs Elaine

Cin said...

yet again a beautiful card, like I said before I feel anothr lesson coming on

Ann said...

lovely Hope you had a nice time on your little holiday.