Sunday 18 March 2012

Bob's Birthday

Well we had a great time at the Harrogate show yesterday and shopped till we dropped.

 Haven't had a great deal of time to play today as have had a visit from eldest daughter and son in law with a lovely bunch of flowers and a card but I finally managed to get his Lordship's birthday card made ready for Thursday - it still needs the inside finishing but this is the outside.

I made the  background  with an embossing folder        (one of  yesterday's purchases) a clipper ship stamp from Tabbycat ( another of yesterdays purchases) - LOL.

 I mounted the ship on a spellbinders rectangle (Mother's day gift from youngest daughter who sadly has to work today ) - well it had to be done didn't it couldn't not use it today.  I also bought a lacy accent spellbinders die and have done some cutting out but not yet made it into a card!.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that gallion Lindylou , great card hugs Elaine

Lenet said...

beautiful card. thanks for joining us at the ribbon real challenge

Ann said...

Love the ship and the ribbon roses on the anniversary card are ace! Hope you manage to rest your feet today- an excuse to craft!!! Makes me wish I was at home to craft myself! take care x