Friday 30 March 2012

Ali's 40th

Hi

Going to a 40th birthday party tonight so here is the card I made whilst at the craft club yesterday held at my local craft shop:
craftrange Burnley

We always have a lovely afternoon chatting and some crafting goes on but not as much as there is talking going on (LOL) I did however manage to make this one.  I pierced around the edge of the base and stuck a pearl in each corner.  I embossed the centre panel and inked with an adirondak ink pad.  I only have a cuttlebug so did two halves and hid them behind the ribbon. ( Up there for thinking down there for dancing).  Cut out, inked and stamped the sentiment.  The red cut out is made up from two different dies then stuck together.  The flowers are made from ribbon and I stuck in a couple of hat pins for good measure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Linda I know they will have loved it last night , hope the party went well.
Hugs Elaine

Cin said...

Great Card yet again, hope you had a blast at the party
luv
Cin