Tuesday 20 March 2012

Lacy Loveliness

Well I don't know what happened to yesterday but it's gone.  I was busy making cards trying to build up my stash and a couple of cards for friends and family birthdays.  Then my daughter turned up and bought 4 for a friend - so my stash is still not growing but that's ok I can start all over again later.

This is the card I cut out on Sunday with my new Spellbinders die.
I embossed the background with one of the new double sided embossing folders from Spellbinders ( yet another purchase at Harrogate ha ha ha).  I cut two borders one in white and one in blue then interwove them.  I edged the white bits with a bit of Adirondak in Stone wash.  The surround for the greeting is made from chopping down from the same shape as the flower in the middle.


1 comment:

Ann said...

This is lovely, it would suit many different occasions. Glad to see the "pippins" x