Sunday 22 December 2013

Happy 18th

Hi all  It's nearly here - Are you ready yet?

I think I am all done just some last minute food to get on Tuesday from the butcher and baker - don't need the candlestick maker - I am posh I have electric lol.
So I came her to sort out my next offering for the January Claritystamp challenge so that I wont be on the last minute - it being Christmas and all - you never know what's gonna happen, and I found this picture that I had uploaded but never blogged.


It was for an order - young man turning 18 and it had to have Matthew B on it.  So I hadn't a clue what to do then I found a brick wall gelli print in my stash - so handy them prints lol.  So I used the Claritystamp shapes and letter box set to make the Banner and the word Grandson - the small happy birthday at the top is just a sentiment stamp from my ever growing stash of stamps.  I inked through a number stencil I once bought from craftwork cards.  The background stamping is a large stamp like ledger paper from Indigoblu and the blots and rings are also Indigoblu./

Right going to post this then get back to the job in hand.

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Linda! I would like to wish you a Happy Christmas and all the very best for 2014. Thank you for all your support and comments on my blog this year.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Page said...

Aw thanks Linda I wish you a very Happy Christmas too and also thank you too for all your comments and support, hope to see you soon xx

Emma Burns said...

Hi Linda, I just love the brick wall. Looking forward to what you are gonna show us next year. Have a wonderful Christmas xx

Linda Page said...

Thanks Emma