Thursday 19 December 2013

Glitter and sparkle

Yesterday's lunch was a good laugh and it was great to see the girls - we all used to work together for many years and I was "boss" to four of them so  it's great to keep in touch every now and again .

For today's little jaunt I am off to the craft club over at the Craft Range this afternoon for an afternoon of play 

I made this card for a card swap group that I am in .its a variation on a theme - I do love purple and this butterfly montage stamp.



This one was stamped onto pearlised lilac paper I think I used shaded lilac distress ink and then embossed with clear.  I stamped it twice then cut out the little butterflies and the tag shape and layered these up.  I stamped again onto acetate and silver embossed then cut out the butterfly.  I added glue and glitter.  the background is stamped with a clarity sprig - its a bigger version of the little leaves you can see under the word butterfly.  I created some glitter background for matting and layering with ds tape and some glitter.

Oh well best get a wriggle on and do some chores and pack my truck ready for this afternoon!

No comments: