Wednesday 18 December 2013

1 today

Morning all...well look at this another day another blog -- no I haven't been busy this is a card I made for an order the other week and was sat in my Camera!!

I am off out for lunch with friends today but before that I must set to and retrieve my crafty stuff from everywhere around the house I can't put it all back in its normal place as I should really be tidy for Christmas but I still have a week before the big day so time to do some more playing !!!




I was asked to make a first birthday card for a grandson - now this proved to be a bit of a challenge - as you know I love stamping but I don't have anything childlike in my mahoosive collection lol

So if in doubt get the Serif out.  I don't have mega numbers of digi kits but can usually cobble something together with all the free ones that I do have and a few that I have bought.  My thoughts were to use a big number one on the front of the card.  so I created the back ground then added a number one and made it big - the large text is an alphabet in a mexico set - all brightly coloured so I recoloured it to blue.  I added the mobile from another set .  I also printed these out twice one another sheet to cut out and layer up -- I did the same with --today-- added the text top bottom and in the circles .

I have another couple of cards that I have "found" in my camera so I will blog these before Christmas so watch this space.


No comments: