Saturday 7 December 2013

Beer? Footy? Whose your team then?

So a man's card today.  I originally made a version of this card for my son in law then sent it to him and forgot to take a pic!  Anyhow he's a Blackburn Rovers fan and I did it in Blue and white.  Then I was talking to my SIL Margaret - my crafty mate - some of you know her - and she mentioned that my Nephew had gone to watch a rovers match - she didn't know why as he was a United supporter --ding ding  light bulb!!



So his birthday has passed now and I can share this with you - how many men drink beer and support a footy team - birthday cards --simple just make em in their team colours!!
the central stamp is either from LOTV or Little Claire? and the others were a freeby on creative stamping mag absolutely ages ago.  central panel is 15 x 15 ( makes it easy to cut squares lol)

4 comments:

Lisapmac said...

This looks fab Linda x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Lisa - Oh I am soooooo thick - it has just dawned on me this morning who you are lol - I am so stupid xx

Jo Rice said...

Great card Linda....and my boys would approve of the colour choice...hope you are having a good weekend...hugs. Jo. X

Theresa said...

stunning and such a 'simple' style. would do perfectly for hubbie not the beer though but the colours are perfect - liverpool fan xx