Wednesday 26 June 2013

sneaky peek

TO BRAYER AND INK OR SPONGE AND PANS?


I will be making a debut appearance as a  demonstrator  at the Craft Range in Burnley this Saturday. (There is a linky on the right).  Do you think I should dress up for the occasion? Fancy frock and high heels maybe?   Nah I do not think so ... I can't remember the last time my legs were on public display and high heels... not a chance.  

The cafe will be serving pie & peas at lunch time - so why not ring and place your order then come along on the day spend some time watching all the demos and have lunch as well





All the demonstrators will be doing a variety of crafting techniques  and I will using inks and pan pastels. so my question to you is - which do you prefer? I will be demonstrating similar  samples using both methods and here is a montage of sneaky peeks but can you tell which has been done by which medium?





Hoping to see you there!

9 comments:

Jane said...

They look fab Linda! Hope it all goes well! I'm sure it will! X

Mindful craft said...

Looking good! Wish I were nearer I'd love to pop along...xx

Gez Butterworth said...

They ALL look fabulous Linda. I am so looking forward to watching you in action. Have a wonderful day xxxxx

Moira said...

They look terrific Linda, wish I could come and see you. I think we should try and all get together for a weekend sometimes, what do you reckon?

Linda Page said...

yea that would be great

Linda Page said...

yea that would be great

Janet Banks said...

Dressing up, Lol I cant remember when or if I last wore a skirt or dress. Heels - I do try to wear them sometimes but I so cant walk in them. Looking forward to Saturday, I know your going to be Great.
Janet x

Unknown said...

They look great Linda, have a fabulous day! You'll be brilliant xxx

Lynne said...

Your samples look great Linda. I love the wooden bench one. Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fab. x