Sunday 23 June 2013

Time


Morning all. #The weather outside is frightful but the fire is# out because its supposed to be FLAMING JUNE !!!!
Anyway it is looking like a day to stay in and craft.  I had a lovely crafty day with friends yesterday at the Clarity NW workshop with Maria Simms and we did some lovely projects and then we stayed  a little longer to do a card with Maria's young daughter Amber - starting you and taking after Mother, she is a great little crafter, we did a card using the medium Clarity fob watch and reminded me that I did this and haven't blogged it.






I started with a gelli print that I had in my stash so I added some distress ink and stamped the fob watches from Claritystamps.  I put some more in the background using the same distress in and then added some cogs which I got at the steampunk market I went to .  A young couple just starting up they have some fabby wood die cuts ..Cog'O'Two

Thanks for stopping by 

8 comments:

CazzaG said...

That is lovely Linda.x

Jane said...

OOO I like that Linda! And nice background on the Gelli! xx

Yvonne said...

Really fabulous card Linda. Good to see your Gelli print x

Linda Page said...

Thanks Carol x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Fantastic card Linda, I do love my Fobs.x

Naomi said...

Great card Linda, love the combination of the gelli place and the stamping. Col idea for a man's card they are always the hardest to do.

Lynne said...

Great card Linda. I bet you had a lovely time making it. :-)

Linda Page said...

ha ha ha