Wednesday, 12 June 2013

With Sympathy

Morning Everyone  Aren't I being a very bad blogger lately - the truth is I don't feel like I have actually made any proper cards lately -  I am just so busy doing what I haven't got the foggiest but time just disappears at an alarming rate.
I have just had some great news from my youngest daughter - she works for William Hills and moved out to Gibraltar in January to work for them there. She was asked would she like to apply for a managers job and has been having interviews and giving a presentation - she has emailed this morning to say she has got the job and starts on 1st July - so proud of my baby girl  



I have had a fantastic week  on Sunday I went to the Doncaster show at the dome and had a great time - met up with crafty friends for a catch up and of course bought all sorts of goodies got some fabby new stencils from the Clarity stand and yet more stamps, a stencil and some multi medium stuff from paper artsy boxes from the mdf man an a couple of      a4 sheets of stamps from the stamp man - one sheet for everyday and one sheet of Xmas stuff bargain at a fiver each - well it would have been rude not to,

Here is a quick sympathy card . computer generated sentiment cut out a mask with a spell binder and inked through the stamp is from Kaisercraft.


Thanks for stopping by - hoping to get to some proper crafting in between taking hubby to the health centre - still got his legs in bandages - gong to be a long job.

Post a Comment