Saturday, 1 June 2013

Mr & Mrs

This month's challenge is Mr & Mrs


I was asked to make a wedding card so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and make one that also fitted the June Claritystamp challenge.
I was wondering what to do when and I was looking through my stamps when I came across this car.  I don't think I have used it for about 4 or 5 months and I thought oooo balloons behind a car.. now what claritystamps have I that would make balloons and I have several sizes of these joined hearts as I used them on my daughters wedding stationery and them pop up from time to time in various projects.
I cut a heart from the centre of a panel and then embossed a pattern with my hougie board and put some gold self adhesive dots here the lines crossed.  I added the lattice work behind and mounted onto gold mirri card.  I added the letters and then mounted it on more gold mirri and a 21 x 21 pearl card.

Labels
spellbinder lattice die and the heart set.

Post a Comment