Monday, 20 May 2013

Elizabeth again

 Hello there everyone in Blogland - seems ages since I was last here. One way or another I don't seem to have found the time to make any cards never mind blogging them.  OH has got a poorly leg so we are off to the leg clinic twice a week so that doesn't help my cause at all as I am the driver.  Hey ho not to worry.  I did a craft fair yesterday but it was very quiet :(  Still I spent the time chatting to fellow stall holders - I did sell a few cards and covered my costs so at least I had a pleasant time

On a more positive note it was my Sister in Law's birthday on Saturday and I did manage to maker her a card.
 I got out Elizabeth Bennet again from IndoBlu - she is really pretty and I decided to use just weathered wood ink and promarkers which apart from her face I kept to blues and greys.  When I was at the Leigh show the other week I picked up some little frames from Crafty Bitz - they were cheap so I got a few  and used a computer generated sentiment and stuck it behind.  You couldn't post it though as the frame is metal and is heavy lol I die cut the butterfly.  Here are a couple of close ups.




Thanks for popping by feel free to leave a comment I read them all 



Post a Comment