Monday 20 May 2013

Elizabeth again

 Hello there everyone in Blogland - seems ages since I was last here. One way or another I don't seem to have found the time to make any cards never mind blogging them.  OH has got a poorly leg so we are off to the leg clinic twice a week so that doesn't help my cause at all as I am the driver.  Hey ho not to worry.  I did a craft fair yesterday but it was very quiet :(  Still I spent the time chatting to fellow stall holders - I did sell a few cards and covered my costs so at least I had a pleasant time

On a more positive note it was my Sister in Law's birthday on Saturday and I did manage to maker her a card.
 I got out Elizabeth Bennet again from IndoBlu - she is really pretty and I decided to use just weathered wood ink and promarkers which apart from her face I kept to blues and greys.  When I was at the Leigh show the other week I picked up some little frames from Crafty Bitz - they were cheap so I got a few  and used a computer generated sentiment and stuck it behind.  You couldn't post it though as the frame is metal and is heavy lol I die cut the butterfly.  Here are a couple of close ups.




Thanks for popping by feel free to leave a comment I read them all 



6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful card Linda, I love the colours you've used and the little frame, oh and the stamp of course x

Janet Pring said...

Very delicate and lovely Linda x

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card Linda and as Janet says very delicate. Your sister in law must have loved it. Take care now xxx

Linda said...

Beautiful Linda, love the delicate colours and the little frame looks fab. xx

Ann said...

Fab card Linda, hoping that OH is soon better.See you at the weekend take care xx

Jo Rice said...

Stunning card Linda, and I love the pale colour tones...hope your OH gets better soon....and you can get back to crafting.....have a good bank holiday Monday...Jo. X