Thursday 30 August 2012

Tempus Fugit


I haven't had time to do any crafting this week until today so I have made 4 men's cards and will schedule them to post over the next few days.

This one was inspired by the homework I did for the Clarity Northwest workshop that I attended last week.

The picture doesn't actually show it but the background has been stamped all over with a Clarity crackle stamp and then distressed with weathered wood distress and then I added the diamonds.  This is a little strip of three diamonds that arrived one month from the Clarity project club.  The medium watch and the tempus fugit stamp were a free gift with Craft stamper magazine and they go very well with the fob watch stamps from Clarity.  I mounted on another piece of card that I coloured with a mixture of denim adirondak and weathered wood ( oh thank you  tom for the wonderful splodge away mat). I mounted the whole thing on a 15 x 15 card that I slightly distressed with weathered wood to tone in.

No comments: