Thursday 23 August 2012

leafy twirl and flower

I made this card for my daughter's birthday which was yesterday so safe to post today.  I normally do something with a camper van as she is mad on them so I thought I'd do something elegant for a change.  ( I have done her a t shirt tho - so I'll post this after I have downloaded pic.


I stamped the two leafy twirls in versamark onto Clarity card and then
I brayered it with  a kaleidacolor multi coloured inkpad in creole spice.  I did one end of the card then turned it around and did the other so that I got a lighter section in the middle. After it was dry I polished it and then over stamped with moss green distress ink to give a shadow.  I brayered another piece of card with moss green and spritzed with water again to get the mottle effect. I brayed another small card on both sides, cut out a circle to make the central flower.  I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful Linda and your handmade flower is gorgeous Hugs Elaine

Jane said...

I love this card! I think this is one of my most favourite of the clarity stamps and is one I have used the most! The background is fab too and I like how you have done it all tone on tone! Brill! xx