Sunday 26 August 2012

homework ballons

Last months homework for Maria was balloon so this is what I have come up with.

I stamped the small balloon in moss green, antique pink and withered wood distress inks.  I then masked these off and stamped the large balloon with aged mahogany.  I then masked off this too.  I created the clouds by using a piece of paper to create cloud shape and using a sponge added some cloudy blue adirondak.  I then used a cut out mask for each balloon and stamped through with other stamps.  The green one has oak leaves and the blue one has blossom leaves both from the leaves that come with the Clarity split tree stamp. the pink balloon has a miniature corner and the large one has the top of a stamp I think is called oats.

I have coloured in the balloons with pro markers and finally edged with blue ink.

A lot of work but I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.

1 comment:

Jane said...

This is lovely and shows off how well you can mask and stamp. Well done! It is worth all the effort! xx