Saturday 25 August 2012

homework watches

OOOH  excited today I am off to do a Clarity workshop with the lovely Maria Simms.  It is the first time I have done one but they run quite often.  Maria also sets homework so I have joined in  and her is my effort - I'll post my other effort tomorrow.

The rule is a piece of 3" x 3" artwork to include that workshops stamp plus any other clarity stamp.  June's homework was a watch fob.

I stamped the large fob in with a kaleidoscape mutli coloured inkpade - creole spice.  I used a different part of the pad for the sideways on clock face, and the middle of the pad for the small watches.  I then masked them all off and stamped in first and second generation ink the diamonds which is a small stamp of three diamonds in a row.  I have then removed the masks and toned down the white card with antique linen distress ink and then gone around the edges with moss green.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super stamping Linda I recognise those three diamonds as Clarity I think , well done a fantastic card.

Jane said...

This is lovely Linda! I do like these stamps and I haven't got them!!!
Fabulous homework! xx