Tuesday 21 August 2012

crackling along

I cannot believe that I haven't posted since last Wednesday - where does the time go.  I have three cards to post so I will set up the schedule and hopefully have some more ready to post by Friday.

I am very excited as I have booked a Clarity workshop with Maria Simms at Lostock on Saturday and she has just sent a list of stuff to take.  - can't wait.

Anyway this is just a little mans card.  I took a square of white card and masked out the middle to leave a square.  I then used a clarity crackle stamp all around the edge in moss green distress ink.  I distressed with antique linen distressed and and the followed with frayed burlap.  I removed the mask from the centre and then used antique linen just to take away the whiteness.  I stamped the car with mushroom adirondak and coloured with moss green distress ink and water.  I mounted it on a piece of green and then onto some cream ribbed card.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab work on your card Linda its super !.
How fantastic a clarity class, Maria is such a nice person, you will have a wonderful time .
The time just fies these days , No sign of dads surgery date , he is quite poorly as he constantly bleeding from the abcess I have asked them to hurry but he is not on the emergency list ( yet) . In the meantime I still have lots to do, have managed to put in a couple of days crafting when it all goes quiet for a while . ( one of these days we will get to have that coffee ) Hugs Elaine